Liars Island Guidelines
These are the Guidelines For Writing In The Liars Island Suspense Series.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you’re interested in joining as a Liars Island author.
PLEASE – make sure you fill out this form so we have the correct information for the author page: Author Page Information Form
Guidelines for Writing in the Liars Island Series
The following is a contract entered into between _______________ (the author) and Anya Mora and Hayley Ford (Liars Island creators). Please read the following, initial each page and sign the bottom that you understand and agree to all terms.
- Write an original 20k+ word book that includes characters and settings in the Liars Island World.
- To not write any existing character in a negative light.
- To Choose at least one character from the master list.
- To only add new characters that are either a.) the hero or heroine of the story or b.)the author plans to write another story in the future about the new character or c.) if you need to add a limited character. (meaning will only be in one book and will be an antagonist). Any characters must have approval from Anya Mora or Hayley Ford in order to add it to the master character list. We are wanting characters to keep showing up in future books as extra characters)
- To choose a release date from the availability list and enter below.
- To Choose a Title for their book from the street names. If you don’t see one you like, you can create your own.
- To write a suspense including the liars theme.
- To send the image to Cormar Covers for book cover design. The author is responsible for the price of the cover and will pay Cormar Covers. (approximate price is $140.25 for ebook, $50 for Print).
- To publish the book on Amazon and link it to the series page.
- To price the book at $2.99 or more
- To have the book proofread, edited and formatted at their own expense.
- To put the book in KU for at least the first 90 days.
- To offer the book in ebook and print form.
- To place a link to liarsislandsuspense.com and the Liars Island Facebook group in the back of the published book.
- To promote the book with their mailing lists and social media platforms.
- To follow the Liars Island Facebook group rules and guidelines for posting in the group.
Liars Island World Creators agrees:
- To promote the series with the Liars Island series mailing lists and on the social media platforms.
- To add Liars Island authors to the Facebook Group as a Moderator
- To add Book and author information to the LiarsIslandSuspense.com website
- The author retains all rights to their written story.
- The author understands that other authors may include your character in their books, however, never as a main character. (Once a character is written as a main character it can never be used as a main character again in the Liars Island world)
- The author understands that the Liars Island world is owned by the creators, Frankie Love and Hope Ford, and will be used by them and other authors in their books.
Liars Island World Creators rights:
- The creators retain the right to promote any new books in the Liars Island series on their own personal mailing lists, personal social media platforms, and the mailing lists of Liars Island and its social media platforms.
- Liars Island world is owned by the creators, Anya Mora and Hayley Ford, and will be used by them and other authors in the Liars Island series.
Name of Character(s) Chosen: ______________________________________
Release Date Chosen: ________________________________
Title Chosen: ________________________________
Please contact Anya Mora and Hayley Ford at email@example.com if you’re interested in joining as a Liars Island author. A contract will be sent to you.